Last update: 30/12/2022
THE Costa do Vizir Beach Village & SPA respects your right to privacy. This Data Protection Policy explains who we are, how we collect, share and use your personal information and how you can exercise your privacy rights. This Data Protection Policy applies when you consult our website at https://costadovizir.com to sign any contracts, provide information, content or any telephone contacts, as well as in all situations in which a processing of Personal Data by Costa do Vizir Beach Village & SPA . The rules and procedures referred to in this Data Protection Policy can be implemented in more detail in other internal policies of Costa do Vizir Beach Village & SPA .
- Who are we?
Costa do Vizir Beach Village & SPA is a service provider in the area of camping, caravanning and complementary accommodation in the form of holidays and weekends, providing various services. Its offer of services also includes tourist apartments and bungalows. For more information about Costa do Vizir Beach Village & SPA , consult our website, namely the terms of the general admission conditions.
- Why this personal data protection policy?
This policy intends to make known the general rules for the processing of Personal Data, which are collected and processed in strict respect and compliance with the provisions of the personal data protection legislation in force, namely Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016 , “Data Protection Regime”, hereinafter “GDPR”.
Costa do Vizir Beach Village & SPA respects the best practices in the field of security and protection of personal data, having taken the necessary technical and organizational measures to this end in order to comply with the RGPD and ensure that the processing of personal data is lawful, fair, transparent and limited to the purposes authorized.
Costa do Vizir Beach Village & SPA is committed to the protection and confidentiality of Personal Data, having adopted the measures it deems appropriate to ensure the accuracy, integrity and confidentiality of Personal Data, as well as all other rights that assist the respective holders.
The rules provided for in this Data Protection Policy complement the provisions, in terms of protection and processing of Personal Data, provided for in the contracts that, namely Customers, Employees, Job Seekers , Suppliers, Partners and Service Providers celebrate with Costa do Vizir Beach Village & SPA , as well as the rules set out in the terms and conditions that regulate the offer of the various products and services advertised on the respective website.
- What are personal data?
Personal Data is any information, of any nature and regardless of its support, including sound and image, relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Identifiable is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, namely by reference to a name, identification number, location data, electronic identifiers or to one or more specific elements of their physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social.
- What does the processing of personal data consist of?
The processing of Personal Data consists of an operation or set of operations carried out on personal data or sets of personal data, through automated means, or not, namely the collection, registration, organization, conservation, adaptation or alteration, recovery , consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or any other form of availability, comparison or interconnection, as well as limitation, erasure or destruction.
- Who is responsible for processing your Personal data?
The entity responsible for processing Personal Data is Costa do Vizir Beach Village & SPA , Lda , headquartered at Parque de Campismo Costa do Vizir, Monte Branco, 7520-437 Porto Covo, legal person n.º 508450160, with the general telephone number +351 269959100, at the cost of a landline national call; email email@example.com
For this purpose, if the holder of the Personal Data needs to contact the data controller, he/she may do so through the contact means below:
– At the reception at Costa do Vizir Beach Village & SPA ;
– Through written communication addressed to the responsible for the treatment, to Costa do Vizir Beach Village & SPA , Monte Branco, 7520-437 Porto Covo, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
6 . What does this data protection policy cover?
This Data Protection policy applies to the collection and processing of Personal Data for which Costa do Vizir Beach Village & SPA is responsible for the respective treatment, within the scope of the services and products made available to its Customers and in all situations in which Personal Data is processed by Costa do Vizir Beach Village & SPA , in any sector of Costa do Vizir Beach Village & SPA , whether camping, restaurants, bar or other points of sale , and the data subject is, without restriction, the Customer and/or former Customers, potential Customers, Investors, Partners, Collaborators and former Collaborators , Collaborators of partners, Suppliers and Service Providers and their Collaborators, Candidates for a job, Visitors and anyone captured in video surveillance images – CCTV, as well as all natural persons who maintain a relationship with Costa do Vizir Beach Village & SPA and to whom the personal data concern.
Reservations on our website at https://costadovizir.com
– Costa do Vizir Beach Village & SPA uses the UNIXDATA / THELISRESA booking engine belonging to a third-party service provider.
– All data entered will be treated by UNIXDATA under the terms established by the RGPD legislation and always with the declared consent of the customers.
– The customer will have to give their consent when making the reservation, being able to access the files, rectify them, cancel them or oppose them at any time, under the terms established in the RGPD legislation.
When you access the UNIXDATA booking engine, some contact information may be collected, such as your name, surname, date of birth, personal identification document number, postal address, email, telephone and mobile phone, only and when you subscribe to reservation by the user and/or their companions through the form available for this purpose hosted on our website, which allows you to make reservations and provide the requested information or clarification.
Just and when Costa do Vizir Beach Village & SPA receive the Personal Data of Customers/Users, which is communicated through the interface Thelisresa / UNIXDATA to the Costa do Vizir Beach reservation system Village & SPA , will also pass to Costa do Vizir Beach Village & SPA to be responsible for processing this data.
- What types of personal data do we collect?
We collect and use Personal Data to the extent necessary for the development of our activities and for that we process personal data from a set of categories of Data Subjects.
The Personal Data that Costa do Vizir Beach Village & SPA collect always depends on the nature of the interaction, but may include, depending on the case, the following:
– Identification and contact data: (e.g. name, marital status, date and place of birth, parentage, postal address, telephone, mobile phone, e-mail address, identification document, tax identification number, nationality, mobile phone and /or other similar contact information.
– Biographical data : date of birth, gender, nationality, place of birth, marital status, general education and professional history, information about the household, as well as data of general interest about work.
– Commercial data for the provision of services and/or products: data relating to the provision of services or the supply of products, billing data, payment data and/or information in the context of responding to any questions, requests or complaints.
– Payment and return details: credit/debit card numbers, security code numbers, payment dates, amounts owed or payments received and/or other relevant information regarding related billing, as well as in case of return of deposits, the bank IBAN request.
– Mode of acquisition or subscription of products and/or services , your transaction, billing history and assistance in the context of Costa do Vizir Beach services Village & SPA it uses or any other related information.
– Data relating to the holder’s stay transmitted to us by the reservation engine belonging to Unix Data / Thelisresa , which allows us to make reservations and provide the requested information or clarification.
– Data relating to necessary and relevant information with a view to enrolling in modalities, training actions, promoting events or activities , as well as sharing with partners with a view to disseminating information about products or services.
– Preference Data : Information on the holder’s preferences and interests, insofar as this is related to the products and/or services and on how they prefer to receive communications, which are only requested at the Park reception.
– Data from social networks: Information shared on social networks in the interaction with Costa do Vizir Beach Village & SPA , where transparency is guaranteed through the existence of adequate privacy policies.
– Demographic data: Country, gender, age, preferred language, general education and work history, as well as general interest job data.
– Video surveillance : We have CCTV-devices in our facilities with fixed cameras for entry control, intrusion detection and unauthorized access to Costa do Vizir Beach Village & SPA facilities, so your image may be recorded when you access our facilities.
– IT usage data: user ID, roles, rights, login times, computer name, IP address.
– Other data : for example the Social Security beneficiary number and/ possibly passport or other identification documents in certain specific circumstances.
Depending on the nature of the interaction, the following personal information may be collected:
Data relating to Customers : within the scope of the provision of services/supply of products, we collect identification and contact data, commercial data, payment data, among other data necessary for the creation, execution and termination of the commercial relationship and the fulfillment of contractual obligations and legal associated with it. The data provided will be used specifically to process orders for services, issue invoices, support after the provision of services, namely the management of any complaints, respond to requests for information and provide associated services. When you access our facilities , your images may eventually be captured and recorded by the existing CCTV video surveillance system.
Data relating to Suppliers : within the scope of the contractual relationship ( contracting supplies and services) , we collect identification and contact data, commercial data, payment data, among other data necessary for the creation, execution and termination of the commercial relationship and the fulfillment of obligations contractual and legal obligations associated therewith. The data provided will be used specifically to manage budget requests, supplier proposals and sending relevant information to the counterparty in the business relationship, processing invoices, namely scanning and processing, including the financial settlement of invoices. When you access our facilities , your images may eventually be captured and recorded by the existing CCTV video surveillance system.
Data relating to Workers: for the celebration, execution and fulfillment of the employment relationship, we collect identification and contact data, biographical data, data relating to professional activity, elements relating to remuneration, data relating to family situation , among other necessary data, to creation, execution and termination of the employment relationship. The data provided will be used for the purposes of drawing up the employment contract; tax framework and salary processing; professional qualification; obligation to conclude work accident insurance; obligations in the field of safety and health at work and professional training; management of working hours, among other purposes, which will be previously communicated to workers when signing the employment contract, and will also be provided with the information provided for in article 13 of the RGPD. When the worker accesses our facilities , their images can be captured and recorded by the existing CCTV-video surveillance system.
Data relating to Candidates: within the scope of recruitment and selection of candidates, we collect the data strictly necessary for the respective recruitment process, and the data personal data collected and processed by Costa do Vizir Beach Village & SPA consist of all the information that is provided by the candidate in his curriculum vitae , namely full name, date of birth, gender, marital status, identification number or passport, nationality, address, location, telephone contacts, email address. mail, educational qualifications, elements of the driving license , without prejudice to other data that may be requested later from the candidate, if necessary. The data collected is used and processed only for the purpose of recruiting and selecting candidates, and the information provided for in article 13 of the RGPD is also provided . If the candidate accesses our facilities , their images may eventually be captured and recorded by the existing CCTV video surveillance system.
- How Costa do Vizir Beach Village & SPAhandles personal data of minors?
Costa do Vizir Beach Village & SPA does not voluntarily or directly solicit or collect Personal Data from minors under 18 years of age.
If Costa do Vizir Beach Village & SPA discovers that it has inadvertently collected Personal Data from a minor under the age of 18, it will immediately proceed to delete the records with the personal data of that minor.
However, Costa do Vizir Beach Village & SPA may collect Personal Data relating to minors under the age of 18, when provided by parents or a legal guardian who expressly consents to such collection or when they are collected through CCTV systems.
- When and how do we collect your personal data?
Costa do Vizir Beach Village & SPA collects Personal Data directly (directly from the Holder) or indirectly (through a third party), guaranteeing, whenever necessary, the prior consent of the holder of the personal data.
– Direct collection is carried out: in person, in writing, via telephone and by email.
– Indirect collection is carried out: through a booking engine belonging to a third party (Thelisresa / Unixdata) or other tour operators, which after collection are communicated to the UNICAMP PMS reservation system of Costa do Vizir Beach Village & SPA.
Some Personal Data are essential for us to provide you with products and services or comply with our legal obligations and in case of lack or insufficiency of the same, Costa do Vizir Beach Village & SPA cannot provide the product or service in question.
If the holder of the Personal Data is not a Costa do Vizir Beach Client Village & SPA , the respective Personal Data will only be processed when made available, namely by subscribing to the sending of newsletters, in which case the rules of this Data Protection Policy will apply.
The Personal Data collected can be processed by manual or automated means, guaranteeing in all cases strict compliance with the legislation on the protection of personal data, being stored in specific databases created for this purpose and under no circumstances will the data collected be used for purposes other than that for which they were collected or given consent by the data subject.
However, the provision of incorrect or inaccurate data is your sole responsibility.
- What are the purposes and legal grounds for processing your personal data?
The development and implementation of the various activities carried out by Costa do Vizir Beach Village & SPA mean the existence of a relevant set of specific, explicit and legitimate purposes for the processing of your Personal Data, thus and in general, your personal data collected have the following purposes and respective legal grounds:
– For the purpose of providing services and/or supplying products, we process your personal data on the legal basis of contractual execution and the legitimate interest in providing you with our services.
– In order to comply with the various legal obligations to which we are bound , we process your personal data based on the legal basis of complying with legal obligations. (examples: investigation, detection and repression of serious crimes, response to judicial, regulatory and supervisory bodies).
– For billing and administrative management, we process your personal data on the legal basis of contractual execution and compliance with legal obligations. (examples: accounting, invoicing, commission management, tax information, including sending information to the Tax Authority).
– For the purpose of responding to your requests, requests for clarification or complaints we process your personal data based on our legitimate interest in providing you with a service of quality and, if applicable, the pursuit of the necessary pre-contractual steps at the request of the holder of the personal data.
– For the purpose of sending commercial communications, information about products and services, promotional offers, news (newsletters and other information ) , we process your personal data based on your consent. Failure to provide your consent will prevent us from sending you commercial communications related to our activity. This consent may be withdrawn at any time, without this, however, rendering the processing of personal data carried out based on that consent illegitimate until the date on which it is withdrawn.
– For event management purposes (sending invitations, registering participants, publicizing events) from Costa do Vizir Beach Village & SPA processes your personal data based on our legitimate interest in organizing events related to our professional activity and, if applicable, your consent. Failure to provide your consent will prevent you from receiving information and participating in events. This consent may be withdrawn at any time, without this, however, rendering the processing of personal data carried out based on that consent illegitimate until the date on which it is withdrawn.
– For the purpose of using the video surveillance system, which includes the collection of images by CCTV devices, we process your personal data based on our legitimate interest. in seeking to ensure the protection and safety of people and goods within our facilities.
– For satisfaction surveys in order to improve our services . Sometimes we ask our Clients to fill in an evaluation questionnaire, which can be done in person or by email. We process your personal data based on your consent. Failure to provide your consent will prevent us from sending you satisfaction surveys to evaluate our services provided. This consent may be withdrawn at any time, without this, however, rendering the processing of personal data carried out based on that consent illegitimate until the date on which it is withdrawn.
– For the exercise or defense of a right in a judicial or extrajudicial process, we process your personal data based on our legitimate interest in defending the rights of Costa do Vizir Beach Village & SPA . (examples: judicial and extrajudicial collection and management of other conflicts).
– For the purpose of recruiting and selecting candidates which includes the analysis of applications and curriculum vitae , as well as the internal process of selection of employees according to the needs detected, we process your personal data, having your express consent as a legal basis. Failure to provide your consent will prevent us from reviewing your application. This consent may be withdrawn at any time, without this, however, rendering the processing of personal data carried out based on that consent illegitimate until the date on which it is withdrawn.
– For the conclusion, execution and fulfillment of the employment relationship We process the personal data of our Workers based on contractual performance and compliance with legal obligations.
- How long do we keep personal data?
The period of time during which Personal Data is stored and maintained varies according to the purpose for which the information is processed.
Thus, and whenever there is no specific legal requirement, the data will be stored and maintained by Costa do Vizir Beach Village & SPA , only for the minimum period necessary to pursue the purposes that led to its collection or subsequent treatment, under the terms defined by law.
However, Costa do Vizir Beach Village & SPA may be obliged to retain some Personal Data for a longer period, due to factors such as:
– Legal obligations to retain Personal Data for a certain period;
– Limitation periods, under the laws in force;
– (eventual) Disputes;
– Guidelines issued by the Competent Data Protection Authorities.
As a rule, we will keep your personal data for the following periods:
– Provision of services and/or supply of products: We will keep your personal data for the maximum period required to comply with applicable legal and regulatory obligations or another period related to our operational requirements, in order to facilitate the management of the contractual relationship, and respond to the requests sent to us. Most customer information is kept during the contractual relationship, and some time after its termination, and, for example, for the purposes of complying with tax obligations, personal data relating to invoicing may be kept for a period of 10 years from the performance of the act.
– Compliance with the various legal obligations to which we are bound: for the time necessary to comply with the legal obligations that apply in each case.
– Invoicing and administrative management: for a period of 10 years from the performance of the act.
– Responding to requests, requests for clarification or complaints : until such time as the personal data is no longer necessary for the fulfillment of these purposes.
– Sending commercial communications related to our activity : for a maximum period of 5 (five) years from the date of collection of consent or the last contact with the holder of personal data, without prejudice to the fact that consent can be withdrawn at any time .
– Event management at Costa do Vizir Beach Village & SPA : during the time strictly necessary for registration, realization and subsequent evaluation of the event.
– Use of the video surveillance system: the image recording is kept for a period of 30 (thirty) days after its collection, after which it will be destroyed, except when the judicial authorities impose its conservation.
– Exercise or defense of rights in a judicial or extrajudicial proceeding: Until the date of the administrative decision, the final and unappealable decision of the decision in question, until the date of its extrajudicial resolution.
– Recruitment and selection: the Candidate’s personal data for the vacancy for which he applied are kept for 1 (one) year, in the case of candidacy for a specific vacancy, or for 6 (six) months in the case of a spontaneous application:
˃ counted from the delivery of the application or curriculum, in case the candidate is not selected; and
˃ during the period in which the professional relationship with Costa do Vizir Beach is maintained Village & SPA in the remaining cases.
The Candidate must submit a new application after this period if he wants to continue to be included in the Costa do Vizir Beach Village & SPA recruitment archives or send your consent in writing (on paper or electronically) so that you can continue to be included in the recruitment file after the aforementioned period.
– Collaborators: for a period of 1 (one) year after the end of the employment relationship, without prejudice to (i) such period being extended for the duration of any legal proceedings or any proceedings that run their terms before an administrative entity and ( ii ) document conservation periods imposed by legal provision, namely by labor, tax and contributory legislation ( iii ) or guidelines issued by the Competent Data Protection Authorities.
In the event that personal data are used for several purposes, which oblige us to keep them for different periods, we will apply the longest period.
- What are your rights as a data subject?
As Holder of Personal Data processed by Costa do Vizir Beach Village & SPA , have the right to exercise the following rights at any time:
Right to provide information
The data subject has the right to obtain clear, transparent and understandable information about how Costa do Vizir Beach Village & SPA uses your personal data and what your rights are.
Right of access to personal data
The data subject has the right to obtain confirmation of which personal data are being processed and information about them, such as, for example, the purposes of the treatment, the retention periods, among others.
Right to rectify personal data
The holder may request, at any time, the correction or update of his Personal Data that are inaccurate (for example, to correct spelling errors in his name, a new address, or telephone number)
Right to erase personal data or (Right to be forgotten)
The data subject may request that their personal data be erased in certain situations: (i) if the personal data are no longer necessary for the purpose that motivated their collection or treatment, ( ii ) if the subject withdraws the consent in which the data processing is based on and there is no other legal basis for the same, ( iii ) if the holder opposes the processing and there are no prevailing legitimate interests, ( iv ) if the personal data have been processed unlawfully, (v) if the data personal data has to be erased under a legal obligation or (vi) if the personal data has been collected in the context of offering information society services).
The right to erasure does not apply when processing is necessary, namely for the following purposes:
(I) exercise of freedom of expression and information; (II) compliance with a legal obligation that requires treatment and that applies to Costa do Vizir Beach Village & SPA ; (III) reasons of public interest in the field of public health; (IV) public interest archival purposes, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes, insofar as the exercise of the right to erasure seriously undermines the achievement of the purposes of such treatment; or (V) declaration, exercise or defense of a right in a legal proceeding.
Right to limit the processing of personal data
the data subject may request the limitation of the processing of his personal data in the following situations: (i) during the dispute of the accuracy of his personal data; ( ii ) when the treatment is illegal and you have opposed it and requested the limitation of the use of personal data; ( iii ) when Costa do Vizir Beach Village & SPA no longer needs to process your personal data, but needs them for the exercise or defense of rights in an administrative, judicial or extrajudicial process; ( iv ) when you have objected to the processing of your personal data and there is no prevailing legitimate interest.
Right to portability of personal data
The data subject may request Costa do Vizir Beach Village & SPA delivers, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, the personal data you provide. You also have the right to request that Costa do Vizir Beach Village & SPA transmits this data to another controller, provided that this is technically possible. The portability right only applies in the following cases: (i) when the treatment is based on express consent or the performance of a contract; and ( ii ) when the processing in question is carried out by automated means.
Right to object to treatment
The data subject may object to the processing of his Personal Data at any time, for reasons related to his particular situation, in the following situations: (I) When the processing is based on the legitimate interest of Costa do Vizir Beach Village & SPA; o u (II) When the treatment is carried out for purposes other than those for which the data were collected, but which are compatible with them. Costa do Vizir Beach Village & SPA will, in such cases, stop processing your Personal Data, unless it has legitimate reasons to carry out such treatment and these prevail over its interests.
Right not to be subject to automated individual decisions
Costa do Vizir Beach Village & SPA does not take automated individual decisions, including profiling, that produce effects in its legal sphere or significantly affect it in a similar way.
Right to withdraw your consent
The data subject has the right, in cases where the processing of his data is based on his consent, such as in the case of data processing for marketing purposes, to withdraw consent at any time , without this, in the however, illegitimate the processing of personal data based on that consent until the date on which it is withdrawn.
If you withdraw your consent, your personal data will no longer be processed, unless there is another basis, such as the contract, legal obligations or the legitimate interest of Costa do Vizir Beach Village & SPA, that justifies this treatment by Costa do Vizir Beach Village & SPA .
13.How can you access, rectify, update, limit, delete, oppose the processing of your personal data, or withdraw consent?
To exercise any of the aforementioned rights or for any additional clarification on the processing of your Personal Data by Costa do Vizir Beach Village & SPA , simply send a written request, addressed to the Data Controller , through the contacts made available for this purpose in this Data Protection Policy.
Costa do Vizir Beach Village & SPA will respond in writing (including by electronic means) to requests within a maximum period of one month from receipt of the request, except in cases of special complexity, in which case this period may be extended to two months.
If the requests presented are manifestly unjustified or excessive, namely due to their repetitive nature, Costa do Vizir Beach Village & SPA reserves the right to charge administrative costs or refuse to process the order.
- How can you object to receiving contacts for the purposes of marketing or informational communications?
Costa do Vizir Beach Village & SPA may promote actions to disseminate new products or services to its Customers, namely via telephone, e-mail, SMS, MMS or any other electronic communications service, if the holder of the Personal Data has given the respective consent.
If the holder of the Personal Data does not wish to continue receiving these communications, he may, at any time, withdraw his consent to the use of his data for marketing purposes or for sending informative communications.
1 5. How to make a complaint?
Without prejudice to being able to present complaints directly to Costa do Vizir Beach Village & SPA , through the contacts made available for this purpose , you can complain directly to the Control Authority, which is the National Data Protection Commission (CNPD), using the contacts made available by this entity for this purpose.
- What measures have been adopted by Costa do Vizir Beach Village & SPAin order to guarantee the security of your personal data?
Personal Data will be processed by Costa do Vizir Beach Village & SPA , in the context of the purposes identified in this Policy, in accordance with the policy and internal rules of Costa do Vizir Beach Village & SPA and using appropriate technical and organizational measures to promote the respective security and integrity, namely in relation to unauthorized or unlawful processing of personal data and the respective loss, destruction or accidental damage.
Without limitation, Costa do Vizir Beach Village & SPA uses logical and physical security requirements and measures to guarantee the protection of Personal Data by preventing unauthorized access, ensures that information is stored on secure computers in a closed information center and that data is always encrypted where possible, implements auditing and control procedures to ensure compliance with security and privacy policies and periodically reviews security policies and procedures to ensure that systems are safe and secure.
However, given that the transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure, Costa do Vizir Beach Village & SPA cannot guarantee the security of your data when transmitted over an open network, therefore it warns all those who surf the Internet to adopt additional security measures, namely, to ensure that they use a PC and a Browser updated in terms of “ patches ”. s ”of properly configured security, with active firewall, antivirus and anti spyware.
Costa do Vizir Beach Village & SPA does not sell, rent, distribute, or commercially or otherwise make Personal Data available to any third party, except in cases where it needs to share information with service providers and partners for the purposes established in this Data Protection Policy and Privacy. Costa do Vizir Beach Village & SPA preserves the confidentiality and integrity of your Personal Data and protects them in accordance with this Policy and other laws in force.
- With whom do we share your personal data?
Your Personal Data may be shared with companies in charge of providing services to Costa do Vizir Beach Village & SPA .
The companies in charge of providing services are linked to Costa do Vizir Beach Village & SPA by written contract, only being able to process your Personal Data for the purposes specifically established and are not authorized to process your Personal Data, directly or indirectly, for any other purpose, for their own benefit or that of a third party.
– In compliance with legal and/or contractual obligations, Personal Data may be transmitted to third parties with whom Costa do Vizir Beach Village & SPA establishes partnerships, which will comply with the applicable data protection rules depending on the purposes assigned to the Processing carried out.
– In compliance with legal and/or contractual obligations, Personal Data may also be transmitted to judicial, administrative, supervisory or regulatory authorities and also to entities that carry out, lawfully, data compilation actions, prevention and combat actions fraud, market research or statistics.
By way of example only processing may include, namely, the provision of personal data to the competent authorities in cases where this is justified and required, such as the Social Security body, Tax and Customs Authority, Courts, Police, Supervisory and Regulatory Authorities, banking entities , insurers and health in the case of preventive and occupational medicine).
“With your consent”
At your request and with your consent, Personal Data may be shared with other entities.
- Under what Circumstances do we transfer your personal data outside the European Union?
Personal Data collected and used by Costa do Vizir Beach Village & SPA are not made available to third parties established outside the European Union. If, in the future, this transfer happens, Costa do Vizir Beach Village & SPA undertakes to ensure that the transfer complies with the applicable legal provisions, namely regarding the determination of the suitability of such country with regard to data protection and the requirements applicable to such transfers, not being, however, transferred personal data to jurisdictions that do not offer guarantees of security and protection. However, personal data may be shared within and outside the European Union when required by law or to respond to legal requirements.
can consult existing adequacy decisions at www.eur-lex.europa.eu . .
- Procedures in case of breach of Personal Data?
There is a breach of Personal Data when we are facing a breach of security that causes, accidentally or unlawfully, the destruction, loss, alteration, disclosure or unauthorized access to Personal Data transmitted, preserved or subject to any other type of treatment.
In case of data breach and to the extent that such breach is likely to imply a high risk to the rights and freedoms of the Data Subject, Costa do Vizir Beach Village & SPA undertakes to communicate the violation of Personal Data to the holder in question within 72 hours of becoming aware of the incident, unless the violation does not result in risk to the rights and freedoms of the Data Holder.
Under legal terms, communication to the Data Subject is not required in the following cases:
– If Costa do Vizir Beach Village & SPA has applied adequate protection measures, both technical and organizational, and these measures have been applied to the Personal Data affected by the breach, especially measures that make the Personal Data incomprehensible to any person not authorized to access such data, such as encryption;
– If Costa do Vizir Beach Village & SPA has taken subsequent measures to ensure that the high risk to the rights and freedoms of data subjects is no longer likely to materialize;
– If communication to the Data Subject implies a disproportionate effort for Costa do Vizir Beach Village & SPA . In this case, Costa do Vizir Beach Village & SPA will make a public communication or take a similar measure through which the Data Holder will be informed.
- About Cookies?
- In case you have any questions?
If you have any questions or concerns about how we use your personal information or about our information security practices, please contact us using the contact details provided in this Data Protection Policy.
- How can you find out about any changes to the Costa do Vizir Beach Village & SPA Personal Data Protection Policy?